What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, billing and shipping address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions
(your information will not be disclosed to any other party for any reason whatsoever without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you and from anonymous statistics)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order:
- We offer the use of a reliable and secure third party shopping cart for WordPress and trusted payments via PayPal. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- We do not store credit card or any other financial information
- We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to any other party for any reason whatsoever other than where required to do so by law.
- All data collected for monitoring site usage and trends is gathered anonymously.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. We use only the following:
- Google Analytics, which collect anonymous data about how visitors use our site – see more information here: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html for more information.
- WordPress session cookies: (PHPSESSID) These are required to enable WordPress to function.
You have the option in your web browser and also on your first visit to our site to accept or decline cookies.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use of our website.